Another year has passed, and I must say, it had been a very good one. Year 2010 had been one of the most stressful, most fun, and most defining moment of my life to date and I say, Alhamdulillah, for being able to cherish nearly every single moment of it. To sum up the past year, I have compiled some of my favourite photos I took in 2010.
1. Best Mugshot : My Name is Sieau.
2. Best Camwhore : 1920s Shanghai.
3. Best Group Photo : Raya 2010
4. Best Editorial : The Little Iban and the Mountain (original cover), Alia House page for KTJ Annual Magazine
5. Best Scenery/Location : Bath Skyline in the snow, Oxford – Hollywell Manor.
Happy New Year to All!